Find the regulations on Delivery Fees in our Terms and conditions
6. DELIVERY FEES
- In consideration of the services rendered hereunder, Songflow shall charge you an annual subscription fee per Song distributed via the Songflow Platform, to be paid by you before the Song is delivered to any Music Service.
- The annual subscription fee charged by Songflow will be published on the Songflow Platform and may be amended from time to time by Songflow in its own discretion and without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that Songflow is authorized to deduct your annual subscription fees, any applicable tax and other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Services directly from your Songflow user account (i.e., your share of Net Royalties) or charge such fees to any Payment Method you provide to Songflow.
- You are solely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of any use of your Songflow user account by you or anyone else using your account.
- If you notify Songflow in writing (email is sufficient) that you would like to terminate your annual subscription for one or more of your Song(s) to a Music Service, all terminated Song(s) will be removed from their respective Music Service. You will not be entitled to reimbursement of any pre-paid fees with respect to any terminated Song(s).
- If for any reason you fail to make a payment or a payment is reversed hereunder via the Payment Method or any other method after agreeing to the Terms of Service, Songflow will be entitled to recoup, at its sole discretion, the outstanding amount by any means necessary, including the right to keep your account active and collect any resulting royalties until the outstanding amount is fully recouped.
- It is your responsibility to notify Songflow if your Payment Method has changed by making the appropriate changes to your Songflow account settings.